S11 oil immersed transformer performance characteristics:
1. The low-voltage winding of oil-immersed transformer adopts copper wire around the small capacity except for small capacity. The high-voltage winding adopts multi-layer cylindrical structure to balance the ampule distribution of the winding and magnetic leakage. Small, high mechanical strength, strong resistance to short circuit.
2. The core and the winding are respectively tightened. The fastening parts such as the height and low voltage lead of the machine are equipped with self-locking locknuts. They adopt a non-suspension structure and can withstand the shock of transportation.
3. The coil and core are vacuum dried. The oil-immersed power transformer oil adopts the process of vacuum oil filtering and oil filling to minimize the moisture inside the oil-immersed transformer.
4. The fuel tank adopts a corrugated sheet, which has a breathing function to compensate for the volume change of the oil due to temperature changes. Therefore, the product does not have an oil storage cabinet, which obviously reduces the height of the oil-immersed transformer.
5. Since the corrugated sheet replaces the oil conservator, the transformer oil is isolated from the outside world, thus effectively preventing the entry of oxygen and moisture and causing a decrease in insulation performance.
6. According to the above five performances, it is guaranteed that the oil-immersed transformer does not need to change oil during normal operation, which greatly reduces the maintenance cost of the transformer and prolongs the service life of the transformer.
S11-M-630KVA three-phase oil-immersed transformer overview:
1000kVA<oil-immersed distribution transformers must be equipped with an outdoor signal thermometer and can be connected to a remote signal. 800kVA<oil-immersed transformers should be equipped with gas relays and pressure protection devices. Oil-immersed transformers up to 800kVA can be installed with gas relays in consultation with the manufacturer according to the requirements.
ZTELEC specializes in producing S11-M-630KVA three-phase oil-immersed transformers, which have been developed for many years and strictly produced.