The description of amorphous alloy transformer
Amorphous alloy transformer is a kind of low-loss, high-efficiency power transformer with iron-based amorphous metal as the iron core. The iron loss of the amorphous alloy transformer is 70-80% lower than that of the traditional transformer that generally uses silicon steel as the iron core. With low temperature rise, the running performance will be very stable.
The application of amorphous alloy transformer
Amorphous alloy transformer can be widely used in high-rise buildings, commercial centers, subways, Jiyang, stations, industrial and mining enterprises, drilling platforms, oil extraction platforms. Especially suitable for flammable, explosive and other places with high anti-inflammatory requirements and harsh environments, can also be used in residential , commercial streets, industrial and mining enterprises and rural power and lighting.
The features of amorphous alloy transformer
1.Safe, non-combustible, and fireproof can be directly installed in the load center;
2.Maintenance-free, easy installation, low economic operation cost;
3.Good moisture resistance, can run normally under 100% humidity;
4. Low loss, good insulation, small partial discharge, no pollution. Amorphous alloy transformer loss is usually about 75% lower than traditional transformers.
5.Good heat dissipation, strong overload capacity, 50% overload in air-cooled condition
6.Reliable operation and complete temperature protection control system to ensure the safe operation of the amorphous alloy transformer;
7. Small size, light weight, stable structure, strong lightning shock resistance, high mechanical strength, resistance to temperature changes, and resistance to sudden short circuit.
8. The load loss of amorphous alloy transformer is the same as that of the S9 series while the no-load loss of the 15 series is about 75% lower than that of the S9 series and the 16 series is about 80% lower than the S9 series.
9. No oil change is required under normal operation which greatly reduces amorphous alloy transformer maintenance costs and extends service life.
The structure of amorphous alloy transformer
Iron core of amorphous alloy transformer
1. The amorphous alloy iron chip is extremely thin, only 0.025mm, less than 1/10 of the commonly used silicon steel sheet. The lamination coefficient is low, only 0.86. It is a new type of energy-saving material, using iron, boron and other elements as the original branch. Using special processes such as rapid cooling and solidification. The atomic arrangement of the substance is disordered alloy. The physical state of the substance is a disordered amorphous arrangement of metal atoms. It is completely different from the crystal structure of silicon steel and is relatively easy to be magnetized. Greatly reduce the no-load loss of the transformer.
Winding resistance of amorphous alloy transformer
1. The transformer core of amorphous alloy transformer is made of three-phase five-column structure with amorphous alloy generally rolled, so that the height of the transformer is lower than that of three-phase three-column. The number of iron cores is rectangular and the lower yoke can be opened to suit the coil.
2. Except for copper wires with small capacity, low-voltage windings generally use a cylindrical structure wound with copper foil. High-voltage windings use a multilayer cylindrical structure to balance the distribution of ampere-turns of the windings and reduce magnetic leakage. The high and low voltage coils are wound together using wire tension devices, shaping and press-fitting processes, which enhance the strength and ability to withstand short circuits.
The body of amorphous alloy transformer assembly, fuel tank structure, and protection devices are similar to fully sealed oil-immersed power distribution transformers.They also use a non-suspended structure, use vacuum drying, vacuum oil filtration and oil injection processes, use corrugated oil tanks, and no oil storage tanks.