Structural Characteristics of SCB10 Epoxy Resin Cast Dry-Type Transformer
1. All high and low voltage windings are wound with copper tape (foil);
2. The high and low voltage windings are all cast in epoxy vacuum and cured to form a high strength glass fiber structure;
3. High and low voltage windings are equipped with longitudinal ventilation air ducts according to the heat dissipation requirements;
4. The inner and outer surfaces of the coil are reinforced by glass fiber mesh cloth;
5, insulation class F, H level;
6, epoxy resin dry-type transformers small size, light weight.
Technical Characteristics of SCB10 Casting Dry Type Transformer
(1) Good electrical performance and low partial discharge
(2) Strong lightning shock resistance: Because the high and low voltage windings are all wound with copper tape (foil), the voltage between the layers is low, and the capacitance is large. The initial voltage distribution of the foil winding is close to linear, so its anti-lightning impact capability is strong.
(3) Strong anti-short circuit capability: Due to the same reactance height of high and low voltage windings, no helix angle phenomenon, balanced ampere turns between the coils, the axial force caused by the short circuit of the high and low voltage windings is almost zero, so its short circuit resistance is strong .
(4) Good anti-cracking performance: Dry-type transformer adopts epoxy resin "thin insulation (1-3mm) technology", which satisfies the requirements of low temperature, high temperature and wide temperature variation range, and meets the requirements of anti-cracking after long-term operation. The cracking problem that is difficult to solve with "thick insulation (6mm) technology" is solved, and the dry transformer is reliably guaranteed in technology.
(5) Strong overload capacity: If the load loss of the same capacity of the transformer is equal, the area of the copper foil will be correspondingly larger than that of the copper conductor. After the volume is increased, the amount of the filler resin is increased accordingly, so the heat capacity of the winding is large, and the transformer Short-term overload ability.
(6) Good flame-retardant performance: Epoxy resin vacuum casting process has no environmental pollution and is conducive to environmental protection. The transformer is maintenance-free, moisture-proof, damp-heat-resisting, flame-retardant, and self-extinguishing. It is suitable for various environments and conditions. Occasions.
(7) Low loss and low noise: The core is usually made of high quality cold-rolled silicon steel sheet insulated with mineral oxides. Through advanced processing technology, the loss level and no-load current are minimized, and a very low noise level is achieved. At the same time, the assembled core is coated with Class F resin paint on its surface to prevent dust, corrosion, smoke and corrosion.
(8) High temperature rating: Epoxy dry-type transformers are class F or class H insulation and can operate safely at 155°C or 180°C for long periods of time. At the same capacity, its small size and light weight can save installation costs.
ZTELEC will provide you with quality products and friendly service